Thursday, April 17, 2008

Summer Movie Blowout (Part 2)

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the theater...2008 will unveil some of the coolest movies and will drop some of the biggest BOMBS! Ha ha. Previously, I talked about summer blockbusters and comedies. Now, I will cover the Animated movies, horror, and thrillers that will make your kids laugh and make you cry.

Animated Movies: Your Kids Will Bug You To Death

Wall*E (from Disney and PIXAR), Kung Fu Panda (from Dreamworks), Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (this belongs in 2 categories...animation and comedy), Space Chimps, and Batman:Gotham Knight (straight to DVD).

Horror and Thriller Movies: Speaking of Death! Don't spill your popcorn on me!

One Missed Call (Warner Bros.), Diary of the Dead, The Signal (POP Films), Shutter (Fox), The Ruins (Paramount), Hellboy II: The Golden Army (Universal), The Changeling (Universal), and Day of the Dead (remake).

1 comment:

Kelvin Oliver said...

I see a zombie movie listed here. I think I'm starting to gain a taste for thsoe zombie movies. It looks like it will be good from reading about it on Wikipedia!